You are one month old, Grant! This month has passed so quickly!!!!
These are the things I want to remember about you at one month old:
- At 3 weeks old, you weighed 8lbs 8oz and I guess now you probably weigh between 9 and 10 lbs.
- You still wear newborn diapers and your clothes are a mix of newborn and 0-3 months.
- You have such an easy-going manner and are a very content and easy baby.
- You sleep 5-7 hour stretches at night and you eat every 3-4 hours during the day. We are still nursing though it hasn't been the easiest journey and has caused mommy lots of tears, but we seem to have found a groove.
- You like tummy time and your very favorite thing is being held and cuddled close to someone.
- You are very wiggly!
- Most everyone who meets you comments on how big your hands/feet are and how long you and your legs are! You may be our tall boy!
- You have a darker complexion than Ava & Reed, much like your Pawpaw & Uncle Stephen.
- I finally got my dark haired baby with you and I hope it stays dark!
We are so thankful for you and your easy going manner, precious boy!