Grant Thomas, you are one whole year old! I cannot believe how quickly your first year passed! You are such a bright light! We love you and your little personality SO much! Here’s what you are up to at one year old!
Here’s what you are up to at one year old:
- You are taking steps, maybe about 2-3 at a time and then you decide crawling is just easier.
- You love to eat! You eat pretty much anything we put in front of you.
- You weigh 24 lbs and are 30.5 inches long.
- You wear size 3 diapers and size 12 and 18 month clothes.
- You have six teeth.
- You have transitioned to whole milk really well.
- You can say a few words (dada, mama, hi, bye, Ava) but you aren’t really a talker yet.
- You have started having little temper tanturms when you don’t get your way.
- You don’t like going to bed anymore. You fight it and cry.
- You love bathtime and you shriek and scream when we turn the water off.
- You love going outside.
- You love sitting in your anywhere chair. When Ava or Reed get out of this chair, you hightail it over there to claim your space!
- You love ipads and especially love swiping one when someone abandons one.
- You are still a mostly easy little baby and I love your easygoing disposition.
My sweet little Grant – what a year we have had with you! You have brought so much joy and light into our family. We love your little laughs and grins, and the cute little noises you make. We all pretty much dote on you and you are the ruler of our house for the time being. We are so grateful for you, little boy. You are learning so much right now and it’s so fun to watch that! I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you. I’m so excited to see how you grow and change this year!
We love you, baby boy!