Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rambling and a makeover

So long time no post. We've been pretty darn busy around here. It seems like every time I turn around another day has passed! It's crazy!

Miss Ava seems to finally be fully recovered from her ear infection. She had a few more cranky days but appears to be back to her normal, sassy self. On Saturday we gave her her first tatse of baby food - she had some yummy carrots. She ate them up and we've only tried once more. We'll get more consistent with those foods here pretty soon when she's a little older.


We finally got a picture that shows her two little teeth - they're so cute! She gnaws on her fingers and toes and sometimes accidentally bites herself and gets really upset. I feel bad for her, but it is kind of funny!

We have a big weekend planned and I'm very excited! Ava and I are going out of town! We're headed to Little Rock Saturday morning and I'm looking forward to a great time. We'll miss Zach of course, but I know he's looking forward to a full, quiet night of sleep!
Unfortunately, life around here has been pretty boring. It's nice that way sometimes. I hope everyone is having a good week and hopefully we'll have more to report soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in finding a new look for your blog, check this out!



Jen is hosting a fun giveaway! If you are wanting an updated and cool new look for your blog, go enter it here! She designed my blog along with several others that you can see if you click on the logo above! What better way to get a new design? She's wonderful to work with, and you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Chica! :) (no, I don't know I why I just said "chica"...)

    Oh, and for our anniversary trip...we are headed to the exotic, romantic location of Northwest Arkansas!! Woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little one is so cute. Did Jen makeover your blog? She does a great job that I hope I win the facelift. I will be watching your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved