Sunday, April 19, 2009

100th Post!!!

Woo-hoo!! I finally made it to 100 posts! (It sure took long enough!) We had such a busy (but great) weekend! Friday night we had dinner with some friends from church. Ava and their twins enjoyed the time out and were good enough to give us a couple of hours to eat/visit. No pictures though!

Saturday was Zach's birthday!! I co-hosted a shower for my future SIL that afternoon, so Zach got to spend his birthday on the golf course, which I'm sure he didn't mind at all!!

I was getting ready for the shower on Saturday and came across the scene in this next picture. Remember this seat and how much I said I thought I would love it? Well, I do love it. But apparently Ava has found another use for it besides sitting in it to eat. It seems to make a great toy as well. She is obsessed with those straps! (Why do we bother buying her toys???)

(and check out those thighs!!!!)

The shower was great although I was busy playing hostess and didn't snap any pictures! After the shower, we headed to watch my cousin's baby get baptised. We then headed to a party at their house after that. It was an exhausting day!
Sunday we recouped and then celebrated Zach's birthday with dinner out. Also, yesterday our big girl turned 7 months old!! It is so hard to believe it is going this fast. She is so cute with the things she's doing right now, but I'll save those for another day. I'll end with this picture of our girl.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulation on the big 100! And your daughter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post!

    I have a 7 m/o Ava, too! Actually, she loves the straps on her booster seat and has that Laugh & Learn toy table, too! I'm at www.thepregnancychronicles.blogspot.com, (it's private) and www.thescreamindeal.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! Got your comment at the Screamin' Deal- thanks! :) No need to be invited to my mommy blog, just head over to www.thepregnancychronicles.blogspot.com and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved