Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Zach and Ava are in full Summer break mode. There is a lot of playing, relaxing and napping. There is also a flurry of excitement when Momma comes home for lunch and after work (oh, and Ava is happy to see me at those times too!)
I don't have much of anything new to report so here are a few new pictures:

I wonder when we'll see those two top teeth - they are in; we just can't see them yet!

This girl is always on the go - she's like the Energizer bunny!

And how's this for a sassy face? I have a feeling the sassiness will only increase as she grows!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love this first picture, her smile is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sassy picture!!!! trust me ... they get SO much attitude SO fast! when sophie gets in trouble i'll give her the evil eye and say her name really slow ... and then she'll say 'PANK! PANK!' and pop herself on the leg. she thinks it's hilarious. we're in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll second that...the sassiness will definitely only increase as she grows! Still so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved