Sunday, May 16, 2010

She makes me smile

It feels like the weekend was just starting and now it’s about over! I guess it feels like that because we were busy! My PC parties went well and I had a lot of fun! I look forward to many more!! When I got home Friday night, Zach told me to check out a picture he took of Ava:IMG_9925

Ava seems to be changing at lightning speed these days.  She’s really been into playing with this toy. caterpillar (2) She likes to pull it along and then when the song stops, she lets go of the string, pushes the button to start the song, and then starts again. She does this over, and over, and over… so cute!

She’s also showing an interest in the potty!!!! WOO!!!! She’s started telling us when she’s got a dirty diaper. Both yesterday and today she started pulling at her diaper and when asked if she wanted to sit on the potty, we got an enthusiastic “Yaaaaaay!” and running off to her potty. After a big glass of water and 20 minutes, she finally went yesterday but no luck today! I’m just glad she’s showing an interest! I will say that she has pulling off toilet paper and throwing it in down perfectly! :)potty

She is also really increasing her vocabulary. She’s started saying short phrases and really seems to understand most things we say. It’s so fun watching her learn and grow! I can’t believe how grown up she’s becoming!

Last picture! After cleaning out some stuff, Ava found these old socks of mine I used to wear in college to keep my feet warm in the drafty dorms! She likes to put them on as gloves and walk around the house! IMG_9936 There isn’t a whole lot going on around here these days! Ava and Zach have two weeks of school before summer break so our routine will change up here in just a couple weeks! Even though I’m not off, I enjoy the slower pace of summers! That’s all I’ve got! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is SO cute!! Love the picture of her on the potty! A great friend of mine is naming her baby Ava (due in August)! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved