Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A girl can dream..

I’m kinda down about some stuff tonight so instead of dwell on it, I’m going to blog about some nonsense!

First of all, how about a blast from the past??! Have y’all heard about this?sweet-valley-320

There’s a book coming out next year that is about the Sweet Valley Twins, 10 years later. Apparently there’s a lot of drama that has gone on between Elizabeth and Jessica and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!!! Sadly it doesn’t come out until March!! Will any of you read it??

So, now then. Can y’all believe it’s almost the end of October?? That means the countdown to Christmas is on! 66 days people! I’m working hard on figuring out what to buy people and decided maybe I should come up with a wishlist of my own.

First up:

410YizTqcqL._AA300_ 5 Quart Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer

This may qualify me as crazy to want this as a gift, but I really want one of these:31 yJb1NWWL._SL500_AA300_ Shark Steam Pocket Mop

And I’ll take a break here to mention that a couple months ago, our vacuum cleaner broke and we had to get a new one. We got the Shark Navigator and let me just say, I WANT to vacuum now! I LOVE that thing!Shark-Euro-Pro-Navigator-Upright

A long shot on my wish list is new bedroom furniture:730666614_640

And that’s all – no need to be greedy! ha! These aren’t even necessarily things I want for Christmas, just on my long term wish list! A girl can dream, right?!

So, tell me, what do you want for Christmas (or just whenever?!)??!

8 comments:

  1. I've had lots of "down" days over the past few weeks and I totally use my blog to pick me up, ha! So, I get it :)

    I would love one of those mixers, too. I don't bake/cook enough to justify the price tag!

    I really want to put wood in the kids' bedrooms and replace my daughter's nursery furniture with a set of white furniture. I feel like every little girl should have a white furniture set, ha! My hubby tells me these are gifts for myself - that neither of the kids need/want this stuff :) So, that's what's on my wish list!

    I hope things are looking up for you in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm pretty sure you tapped into my brain about everything on your wish list! I want it all too!!! Someone was just telling me about the Shark stuff - I totally want it all!

    And OMG the Sweet Valley book... I think I read every word written about them in jr. high! Didn't know they were coming out with a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think there is something in the air with down days, looks like today it might be my turn!

    Love your list! i really want a kitchen aid mixer too. also on the wish list is a new camera and a new car. yes, a girl can definately dream :)

    p.s. ITS THURSDAY!!! WHOOOO-HOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a better day today! I have a steam mop on my list also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good wish list. I have the Shark and LOVE IT! I also have the Kitchen Aid Mixer, we got it for a wedding present and I use it all the time.
    I would say my number one thing on my wish list is a new car (but like I said...WISH)
    Nice reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you were feeling down:(
    I have a shark mop and I don't love it, but don't hate it. Wish I had the vacuum.
    Oh Mylanta..I had no idea about the sweet valley books but I loved them so much! I read the ones from when they were little all the way to college and all the sagas too. I think my mom has them all in her attic. There were 100's! Yay now I'm excited!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want new bedroom furniture too! Hope you're feeling better. The last few days have been "down days" for me too. We'll get through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Sweet Valley Twins new book? I am so reading this. THank you for posting this, I had no idea.

    I hope you are feeling better. I know you said you were down when this post was written. Sending some virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved