Monday, November 29, 2010

Trying not to fall behind on Christmas!!

We’ve made it through Thanksgiving and now it’s officially the Christmas season!!! WOOHOO!! One thing I am working furiously to get done is my Christmas cards!

I’m way behind on this (obviously), but I was so excited to see that Shutterfly was offering 50 free Christmas cards for bloggers. If you blog, go here to check out this deal!

There are SO MANY cards to choose from: PHOTO CARDS!

These are a few of the ones I liked! You’ll have to wait to see our final choice!

I love the simpleness of this one. My cards are usually pretty plain! I just like to showcase the photo!STATIONERYCARD_5x5-31046-2647-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281031079000154101

I do like this one with the Christmas tree though! -STATIONERYCARD_5x5-31046-2289-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281031301000131181

And if you notice, they all say “Merry Christmas”. Just a personal preference, but I much prefer it to say that over “Happy Holidays”.STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2701-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281040048000125308 

Maybe you aren’t sending cards, but are hosting a holiday party. They have some great options for invites: INVITATIONS!

Not only does Shutterfly offer holiday cards, they have other items that can showcase your photos!

One year I made a calendar like these: CALENDARS!

I use Shutterfly to print the hundreds of pictures I take. You can’t beat their service, prices, and deals! If you sign up for an account with them, they will email you when they have special offers for you!

Don’t miss out on this offer! Go here to learn how to get your free cards! Oh, and please forgive me if my cards are a little late this year! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are so cute! I really like the one with the tree! So good to see y'all this past weekend...definitely cannot wait to do it again at Christmas : )

    Have a great week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved