Sunday, April 14, 2013

Influenster Sugar N Spice Vox Box

Have you heard of Influenster? Per their website, “Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.” So basically, it’s a way for people on social media to share their thoughts about products!

Influenster sends out various boxes filled with goodies for people to test and review. I recently received my first box, the Sugar ‘N Spice VoxBox.

Below is a summary of the items that were in the box, as well as what I think about these products!

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer

IMG_9187

This is a continuous spray moisturizer and I must say I LOVE this! It sprays on really nice and I think it really is making my skin very soft. It also dries very quickly and isn’t greasy like other lotions/moisturizers AT ALL!!

belVita Breakfast Biscuits

IMG_9188

I have no pictures of these as I ate them before taking one! ha! These are packets of breakfast biscuits that are designed to release steady energy to you throughout the day. I had the Cinnamon Brown Sugar flavor and I REALLY liked these! As I normally eat breakfast on the go, I was pleased to try and find another option for something in the morning.

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes

IMG_9185

I really, really like these. One night I was particularly tired and didn’t feel like messing with my normal evening skin care routine so I just grabbed one of these. It didn’t contain anything that hurt to put on my face but it was strong enough to get all of my make up removed. I think these would be really great for on the go travel if you didn’t want to pack your whole skin care regimen.

Colgate Optic White Collection: Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Colgate Optic White Mouthwash, and The Optic White Toothbrush

IMG_9186

I was PUMPED to get this! I had been thinking about doing some sort of home whitening system and then voila, this appeared! I also needed a new toothbrush so I was doubly excited. I’ll admit that I’m normally a Colgate girl anyway when it comes to toothpaste and brushes. I have been so pleased with all of these products. I’ve noticed a difference in my teeth and I like how the mouthwash makes my mouth feel incredibly clean and fresh!

Nectresse Sweetener

Nectresse is a new artificial sweetener that is made from monk fruit and is combined with some other natural sweeteners. I’ll be honest: I have dipped my finger in this and tasted it and I thought it tasted somewhat similar to sugar. However, I’ve really tried to cut artificial sweeteners out of my diet in the last 9 months. I gave up Diet Coke last July and have really tried to avoid other things with artificial sweeteners as well. I will say that I would be inclined to use this over some others because it didn’t leave a funny aftertaste to me so maybe it’s a closer substitute to sugar than some of the others?

This was so fun to receive this and get to try some new products. I will be buying several of these on my own! Thanks Influenster for the fun VoxBox!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Influenster! I need to be more active on the site so I can increase my chances of being selected for a great VoxBox like this one!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved