Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yes, it's about Ava again!

When they say time flies, they aren't kidding. This is my last week at home with Ava and I've been trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I'm really sad about having to go back to work and having to leave her in day care, but I am hoping that it will be a good environment for her. She really loves getting out and going places (not that we do much of that b/c she doesn't behave!) and I'm also hopeful that by going and having a semi-schedule that is the same each day, she might get a little easier to handle. I definitely love this little girl, but she is a handful!

She's sleeping a little bit better at nighttime now and horrnedously through the day! We've actually had two nights where she slept for about 6 hours! At night, we've started using a swaddler that we got. It's kind of funny because she looks like she is in a straight jacket but she really seems to like being cozied up (after the initial few minutes of yelling, of course!)

Check out the pouty face!

I'm not sure why she's stopped napping during the day. She's never been a great napper, but she had gotten a lot better and over the last few days, she's resorted back to her old ways of sleeping maybe 20-30 minutes. It's exhausting - for both her and me! She's actually asleep right now, but only because she's snug in this:


I have attempted to catch some pictures of her smiling, but it seems like everytime she does it, she turns her head right as the camera goes off:






Two different days, two different tries - same result!

But I finally got one good one!


Now then, who else can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas???? Seriously, where did this year go?? I've already seen a couple of houses that have their Christmas tree up. (Zach said no to putting mine up.) We went to rent a movie the other night and one radio station was playing nothing but Christmas music already! I must say though that I am over halfway done with all my shopping. I have about 5 things left to get and I'm very excited about that. I also have a lot of my gifts already wrapped! That way when I put my tree up there can be pretty packages underneath. Christmastime is my favorite time of year and I'm so excited to get the season started!

1 comment:

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved