My precious baby girl! I cannot believe you are SIX. I think it every year, but the each year just go by faster and faster! There’s so much about you at this age that I just love! I want you to know some things about you at age 6:
- You are in kindergarten. And you are THRIVING! I’m so proud of you.
- You have lost 4 teeth.
- You still things that make us laugh and you still have words you say wrong: remote = camote; humans = humets (this is your daddy’s favorite); knife = ife
- You weigh 56 lbs and I only know this because you went to the doctor this past Sunday and were weighed.
- You have the sweetest heart and you are very protective of your family.
- One of your favorite things is laying in my bed with me on Friday nights.
I’m so proud of the little lady you have become Ava. You are so sweet and so fun! I’m grateful for you and for all you bring to our family! You’ve taught me so much more about life and myself the past six years and I am just so thankful God has blessed us with you as our daughter!
I asked you some questions to see what things you love this year and here is what you said:
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Cassidy
2. What is your favorite color? Pink
3. What’s your favorite television show? Jessie
4. What song do you love? Roar
5. What’s your favorite food? Brownies
6. Who is your best friend? Paulina
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? A rockstar
8. What are you really good at? Math
9. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Disney World
10. What is your best memory? Going to the beach
11. What would you buy if you had $1,000? Another American Girl
12. What vegetable do you hate the most? Green beans
13. If you could have a wish, what would it be? Losing all my teeth in one day
14. Who is your biggest hero? Uncle Nick
15. What makes you laugh? Seeing something funny on a movie
16. What are you afraid of? Earthquakes
17. What is your favorite toy? Barbie
18. What is your favorite snack?
19. What is your favorite drink? Pretzels with peanut butter and chocolate chips
20. What is your favorite movie? The Rugrats Movie
21. What makes you sad? Not seeing my parents anymore
22. What is your favorite place to go? To the American Girl Store
Happy Birthday, sweet Ava! Keep on being you!