Monday, August 29, 2016

Summer Highlights: June

We had one of the best summers. It was relaxing and we just got to do a lot of fun things together. Here are the highlights!

Grant pretty much just asserts himself to get whatever he wants however it takes. Exhibit 1.IMG_5848

One evening, Reed came in and said, “mom, i can’t get this stuff off.” He’d colored his eyebrow with my mascara. Laughing out loud

IMG_5854

Strawberry shortcakes make everyone smile!IMG_5882

Fighting the sleep!IMG_5962

We discovered that Grant LOVES cars, trucks, etc.IMG_6008

This baby is seriously my joy boy. He is always SO happy!!!!IMG_6227

One Sunday morning before church!IMG_6255IMG_6272

Grant started getting really good at his walking. We spent many evenings letting him walk back and forth between us!IMG_6385

I had a Friday off of work and took the kids to our water park. We’d never been before and they had a great time!!IMG_6437IMG_6446IMG_6455IMG_6469IMG_6502IMG_6513

Zach and I got out for a date night!IMG_6544

Grant started throwing some pretty amazing fits. I tried to just give him his milk instead of holding him.IMG_6593

I got closer to my last day of work and had a goodbye lunch with my team.IMG_6606

We took the kids to a local splash pad. They LOVED it.

IMG_6662IMG_6742

Had lunch for my last day of work with two of my favorites at one of my favorite restaurants!IMG_6770

I love how this baby sleeps!IMG_6778

First time for Grant to ride in the big double cart at Target.IMG_6794

Father’s Day!IMG_6862

We had family birthdays and Grant loved swimming!IMG_6866

I started my new job!IMG_6886

Reed and Maggie had a movie date!IMG_6890

Remember how I said Grant asserts himself to get what he wants. He wanted in the box.IMG_6948IMG_6951

Reed had his annual follow up with ACH doctor to make sure his cyst hadn’t returned. He got a fantastic bill of health. No cyst, and he was officially released from his doctor’s care. His doctor said he was “completely cured” and those were beautiful words!  His first surgery was three years ago yesterday and when we were going through that, it felt like it would never end. IMG_6964

Just some random moments.IMG_6967IMG_6979

We had a wedding shower for Stephanie!IMG_7002

And another family birthday party and swimming!IMG_7012IMG_7059

These sweet moments absolutely melt my heart!IMG_7077IMG_7129IMG_7147

More of summer to come!!!

29 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with you and your family! We miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a really nice and happy family God bless you all. the baby is really very cute. family stay together is always the best family. Nice share. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi admin, it is very nice blog, very informative blog so thank you so much for this information.Vidmate India But there is another website with same concept of free ad posting Classified Free Ads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi admin, it is very nice blog, very Techguide informative blog so thank you so much for this information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its your pleasure to share these awsome great moments i wish you also enjoy animated movies at gogoanime it gives free way to watch animated movies online. read more here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. its your pleasure to share these awsome great moments i wish you also enjoy animated movies at gogoanime it gives free way to watch animated movies online. read more here..

    ReplyDelete
  7. its your pleasure to share watch prison school season 2 these awsome great moments i wish you also enjoy animated movies at gogoanime it gives Best Eectric Pessure Washer free way to watch animated movies online. read more here..

    ReplyDelete
  8. its your pleasure to share laser acupuncture pen these awsome great moments i wish you also enjoy animated movies at gogoanime it gives Best Eectric Pessure Washer free way to watch animated movies online. electric pessure washer 2019 read more here..

    ReplyDelete
  9. you arer really looks good you may can bought or take more ideas of fashion rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic records its great and with aloot of fabouls ideas have it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. any one want make mood fresh with some exxcitment so come here watch overlord season 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. woah! inspiring topic you gathered. Apootalk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much. I'm pleased that you find my comedy rants helpful. Please feel free to share my tips and thoughts with others. Peace. Go o site instastalker to look for instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is how to know if Male Enhancement is right for you. Through what agency do professional people scrape up old Empowered Boost Testosterone Booster pleasures? A technological breakthrough just may make your Testosterone Booster obsolete. If you tap into this you are sure to improve your chances a lot. What on earth? There is a lot a person should do as that regards to that. I'm referring to your Testosterone Booster. This will never be sold to just anyone. A small amount of patience and hard work are essential. Y

    Iron Core Edge
    Keto BodyTone
    BitCoin Era Chile
    Crypto Engine Reviews
    Vital Keto Avis
    OkoWatt Energy Saver
    OxyBreath Pro Mask

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its your pleasure to share these awesome great moments with us i miss your post a lot.
    https://cranefest.com/alternatives-stream2watch/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed reading your article.https://apootalk.com/gogoanime/ I found this as an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the nice blog.Kimcartoon It was very useful to me. I'm happy I found this blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoyed reading your Best Motherboard for Ryzen article.I found this as an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its your pleasure to share these awesome great Best Laptops For Hackintosh moments with us i miss your post a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It won't be the same as in previous years. I won't focus on Ecommerce. Is Ecommerce really over? I hope you've gotten something out of this series with respect to Tech Products.


    AOL support number
    powervolt energy saver

    ReplyDelete


  20. I have used a considerable quantity of my effort to researching my Gadgets. You'll may get a notorious prestige just like me. Quite honestly, there can be too much of a good thing. This is type of the calm before the storm. There is something preventing you from doing it. Nothing… This is really a boost. That's my motto.



    PowerPro Energy Saver
    Mosquitron
    Buzz B Gone

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.best power bank in usa

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved