Sunday, August 28, 2016

Trip to the Bahamas: Final chapter

We woke up to a beautiful sunrise on our last day in the Bahamas! IMG_7373IMG_7374IMG_7375

We just spent the last day lounging, relaxing, eating and drinking! It was perfect!IMG_7385IMG_7387IMG_7397IMG_7398IMG_7400IMG_7405

We could not have asked for more perfect weather the week we were there. It was beautiful. It didn’t rain. It was just gorgeous.IMG_7406IMG_7409IMG_7411IMG_7414IMG_7417IMG_7419IMG_7420IMG_7421IMG_7442

We saw a heart on the beach that morning, so Zach wrote on for us! ha! It was still out there later that evening!IMG_7443IMG_7456IMG_7459IMG_7460IMG_7461IMG_7464

We had to be at the airport very early for our flight the next day. I was tired but excited to get home to my babies!

IMG_7468IMG_7473

When we got there, my mom and the kids picked us up. I said hi to the kids through the window and went to put my bag in the back and Grant started bawling. I think he thought we were leaving him again!IMG_7695IMG_7696IMG_7701

I was happy to be back with my babies!!!IMG_7709IMG_7732

We seriously had the best time being away. It was so good for us and we enjoyed it so much! We hope to do it again in a few years or so! I’d highly recommend taking a few days away from life and responsibility to recharge!!!

4 comments:

  1. You and Zach make such a beautiful couple. Congratulations on 10 years! I think it is so important to make the time to celebrate big accomplishments like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
    hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some joyful year, good to see that you had an awesome year :) By the way you have lovely family... So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww great blog and all 3 of your children are super cute, they look just like you two. I saw a couple of essay about family that I think you'd really love, I 'll leave the post here for you: Family Essay

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved