Thursday, November 25, 2010

So blessed – SO thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! My life is so abundantly full of blessings that I’m thankful for each and every day, but I just want to highlight a few of them today.

“And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:20

1. First, and foremost, I’m thankful for Christ my Savior. His love and promises are so vast and I truly believe everything in my life is from Him. He is the constant when nothing else makes sense and my heart is full with praise & gratitude.

2. My amazing husband – even more so, I’m thankful for Zach today. Four years ago today, I married my best friend. There is no one else I’d rather share my life with than him. Thank you, Zach, for being my rock and for knowing just what I need. Happy anniversary and I love you!

3. My sweet Ava – this girl brings me more joy than I have ever known. Random sweet kisses and “love you mamas” are the best gifts in the world.

4. Family – Zach and I are surrounded by wonderful families who love us and support us. We are so blessed to have people who love us unconditionally and are always there for us.

5. Great friends – Good friends are truly treasures and we are so grateful for those in our lives who we can lean on, encourage, trust and share laughs!

6. My job – I’m so thankful to have a place to work that pays the bills and where I’m surrounded by some pretty great people.

I’m thankful for sooooooo much but these are the things at the top of my list this year.

Wishing each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved