Thursday, March 5, 2015

A rite of passage… of sorts

Monday morning when I took the kids to school, I was saying goodbye to Ava and her teacher asked her if she had gotten a hair cut. I said no and didn’t think much of it.

Until later that night.

We were facetiming with my sister and she asked Ava the same thing. So, I looked at her and realized that there were some new layers in here. Oof. The more closely I looked, I realized she had cut some on both sides, but cut one side more drastically than the other. IMG_5336 IMG_5337 IMG_5338

I like how she has such a sullen face – because she thought she was in trouble! I’m truthfully not surprised, though I had hoped we had maybe missed this little rite of passage with her. I  thought we would have to deal with this with Reed.

I didn’t take her anywhere to get it fixed yet. She has an appointment schedule in 2.5 weeks and if I comb it right you can’t completely tell. IMG_5335

But I think the best part of the story is…. I didn’t even notice for two days! We discovered it on Monday night. She told us she did it on Saturday!!!! How’s that for pregnancy brain for ya?! Haha!

It was really quite comical and I can laugh because while it’s not great, it could have been SO much worse!

1 comment:

  1. Keep checking to see if new baby has arrived yet! Hope all is well with you and your sweet family. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved