Grant, you are two months old and growing so fast!
- You weigh 12lbs 8 oz and are 24.5 inches long!!! You are a LONG baby and are in the 97th percentile for height and 56th percentile for weight. You are a whole 1.5 inches longer than both your brother and sister were at this age!
- You wear Size 1 diapers and your clothes are 3 months.
- You still have such an easy-going manner and are a very content and easy baby.
- You sleep from about 9:30 to anywhere from 5:00-6:30. YAY!
- You eat about three hours after you wake up and then every 4 hours after that.
- You like to nurse but are also a champ at the bottle which is good because Mommy goes back to work in 3 weeks.
- You no longer care for tummy time even though you are much stronger.
- You still love being held.
- You don't really care for our walks in the morning and you cry almost the whole time.
- You have found your voice and are making noises and cooing!
- Your hair has gotten really thick on the back of your head but is still thin on the top and looks like a balding man's hair!
- You kick and wiggle like crazy.
- You are also smiling a lot and momma loves those sweet grins!
I'm so thankful for you and love you so much, my precious boy!