Today you are ten months old, Grant! I don't like how fast time is passing! In just two short months, we will be celebrating your first birthday. I can't even believe that.
Let's see what you are up to now:
• You have mastered crawling. You can fly through the house, but you still like to drag that one leg.
• You get in to EVERYTHING. The world is your oyster, now. At first you didn't think you could leave a room, but now you aren't afraid to go anywhere.
• You pull up on everything.
• I have no idea what you weigh, but we will find out on Wednesday when you have your belated 9 month check up.
• You have five teeth.
• You say dada (your favorite word), mama, and hi.
• You wave bye-bye.
• You wear 9 & 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
• You have tried so many new foods: eggs, yogurt, salmon, spaghetti, sausage, black eyed peas, broccoli. Your favorite foods are carrots, Mac & cheese, & yogurt.
• We have made some changes and now you only nurse in the mornings and evenings. Just this weekend, momma decided to end the feeding/pumping during the day. It just wasn't sensible as production then has slowed way down. I feel a little guilty and like I'm giving up, yet, I am so so unbelievably proud we hung in there 10 months. And at least we still have our nights and mornings.
• Your favorite toys are Sophie the giraffe and the corn popper.
• You are still my snuggly baby boy and I love that you are such a momma's boy!!
Thank you, Grant, for ten months of unbelievable joy you bring us!!