You are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY.
• When you crawl, you do it the right way, but every once in a while you still do it by dragging your leg.
• You get in to EVERYTHING. If we open the refrigerator or pantry or a cabinet, it's like a censor goes off and you are right there in a hot second.
• You pull up on everything. You've also started walking along furniture and you've even let go a few times to test the waters.
• You weight about 22 lbs.
• You have six teeth.
• You say dada (your favorite word), mama, hi, bye, bubba (bc that what Reed and Ava have taken it upon themselves to call you), and it sounds like you've said Ava.
• You wave bye-bye.
• You wear 9, 12, & 18 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
• You love love love eating. This month you tried even more food and we haven't found anything you seem to dislike. Your favorite foods are carrots, Mac & cheese, & yogurt.
• We struggle to get milk in you. You want food! I have been nursing you in the morning and night but notice my supply is very low. I desperately wanted to make it to a year but I don't think we will.
• Your favorite toys are a toy phone and the tv remote!
• We went through a few week period where you would stand up and SCREAM when we put you in your bed for a nap or bedtime. Thankfully that has gotten better the last few days.
• When you get excited about something (like eating!) you kick your feet and you also have what your teachers call excited hands.
Oh, sweet baby boy. You are what dreams are made of. I cherish and love you so much and can't wait to see your life unfold!