Saturday, August 23, 2008

Insomnia and Lists

It seems lately that somewhere around 3:45 is my "time" to wake up. I know they say these periods of sleeplessness are to get me ready for nightly feedings, but where is the preparation for the daddies?! Most nights this week I've been awake for a couple of hours and when I do finally fall back asleep it's just about time to get up and head to work. So, of course, this gives me lots of time to have things running through my head.

I usually spend the first little bit of time in prayer. It's quiet and the perfect time, so if you are needing any prayers, let me know and I will gladly include you. Then I start thinking about things that I need to do, and of course, I start making mental lists. This isn't always productive because when I wake up I usually can't remember something on my list and we're back at square one. I have a list of lists (yes, seriously) for all of the things I need to do before Little Miss gets here.

Anyway, one list I've been trying to work on is a contact list to notify people when Ava decides to make her appearance. We've decided the best way to let everyone know is to have Zach send out a text message from my phone. I'm not always sure who is reading this, so if you want to get this message when she arrives, leave a comment or send me an email. You could very well already be on the list, but if not, I will get you there! He will probably also send another one later on letting you know where we'll be in the hospital, so if you would only like one of the messages, and not the other, let me know that as well.

And with that, I'm back to trying to get back to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Put me on your list of those to receive text messages!!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved