Monday, March 16, 2009

Do you watch?


I have to say, I'm always excited when a new season of DWTS begins! I love watching the dances and how bad some of the celebrities are. Last week's season premiere promised to be another season of some interesting characters. Tonight is one of my favorite dances - the quickstep! I think this season's early front runners are Shawn Johnson and Melissa Rycroft. I also think that Steve-o, Ty Murray, Lawrence Taylor, and Steve Wozniak are going to have a tough time. So, do you watch? Who do you like this season?

3 comments:

  1. YES!! I love DWTS! But, please no spoilers! I dvr it every week, and sometimes don't get to watch it right away...which means I have to avoid most news media the day after an elimination show! When I was still nursing, it was one of my faves to make the time pass faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch and love it!!! Melissa and Shawn are my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this show and I am with ya! Melissa is awesome and I love watching Shawn! She brings a new "freshness" to the show!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved