Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day 2010

IMG_9884 I can remember when you fit in the palm of my hand. You felt so good in it; no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me – you're changing with every blink. Faster than a flower blooms, they grow up all too soon. IMG_9892 So let them be little, 'Cause they're only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, Give them love every day. Let them cry, let them giggle, Let them sleep in the middle,
Oh, but let them be little. IMG_9897 I never felt so much in one little tender touch.
I live for those kisses, your prayers and your wishes.
And now you're teaching me how only a child can see.
Tonight, while we're on our knees, all I ask is: IMG_9907 Please, let them be little, 'Cause they're only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, Give them love every day. Let them cry, let them giggle, Let them sleep in the middle, Oh, but let them be little. IMG_9913 The so innocent, precious soul:
You turn around, and it's time to let them go. IMG_9919 So let them be little, 'Cause they're only that way for a while.
Give them hope, give them praise, Give them love every day. Let them cry, let them giggle, Let them sleep in the middle,
Oh, but let them be little. gatorade Ava, I thank the Lord each and every day that you are the reason I am called Mommy. Being your mama is the greatest joy in my life.

Thank you, Lord, for my precious daughter! And thank you for my wonderful husband with whom I share this journey of parenthood! I also know this day can be hard for those who have suffered loss or are longing, and I pray for those people too. I pray that God gives them a peace about whatever it is that makes this day sorrowful for them. God is good, ALL THE TIME!

(words from “Let Them Be Little” by Billy Dean)

3 comments:

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved