Thursday, January 19, 2012

A day with friends

This past weekend, some of my favorite girls and i met up to spend the day together on Saturday! We met at Kristy’s house and spent the afternoon letting the kids play and talking away!

Candace and Jill met up at Jill’s house and came the rest of the way together, while I met the girls with my kiddos. Holli met up with us with her boys and it was so much fun! Kristy’s sister, Julie, also stopped by and kept us laughing like crazy!

Here are the ladies, minus Holli, who had already left. :( LOVE these girls!IMG_0901 

All of our precious babies – it was fun seeing them play together!!IMG_4441From L to R: Kinley, Ava, Sophie, Ava, Reed, Keira, Madox, Cooper and Trevin

Sweet Candace and Reed!!IMG_4444

I had to include this because it looks like Reed is punching Jill!IMG_4446 

I think he likes her! :)IMG_4447

Candace’s Ava and ReedIMG_0810

The Avas :) IMG_0811 

I am SO thankful for these girls and our friendships! Seeing them was SO great and I can’t wait for the next get together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved