Thursday, January 26, 2012

Documenting life

This has been a busy week for us. I'm finding it hard to find the time to blog these days but so desperately love having the record so I'm going to try harder!

Tuesday I had a follow up appointment with a doctor to check my finger. I got a blood blister like bump on it while I was pregnant which my dr said was normal. It didn't go away after Reed was born so he sent me to the dermatologist. That doctor really didn't know what to make of it so he measured it & told me to come back. Tuesday morning he still didn't know what it was so he biopsied it!! I had no clue going in that morning I'd be having a minor surgical procedure requiring stitches!!!!

I'll spare you the unbandaged photos but I have a V shaped hole on the side of my finger. Thankfully today it has quit hurting & I will go back next Friday to have the stitches removed & hopefully get some answers about it.

Tuesday was also my Mom's birthday! We had dinner & cupcakes to celebrate!

Yesterday was my MIL's birthday & I thought a birthday e-card with her grandbabies might be more fun than just a regular card!

That being said, I am LOVING the Red Stamp App! I'm sure you're seeing it on lots of blogs but it is really awesome!!!

Ava's class is participating in a bake sale to collect money for the local Ronald McDonald House. After using their facilities, I am a huge advocate for the center & was excited to be able to take part in this. I made these funfetti cake pops and love how they turned out!!! I can't wait to make some more!

I think that's it! We have a fun weekend planned & I'll be excited to share about that soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Now, I am totally craving funfetti cakeballs!! I have volunteered at the RMH in Dallas and am also a huge advocate for them!! I am going to check out Red Stamp too! Love the updates on your sweet family!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved