Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot @ 30 weeks



It. Is. Hot.
And that's pretty much all I have to say about that.


I am 30 weeks pregnant today. If she were to come on her due date, we'd have ten weeks to go. We have an ultrasound a week from today so I'm curious if we'll get any clues about how big she is, when she might arrive, etc. I can't wait to see another picture of her. Hopefully she will be cooperative and we will have some pictures to share. When we tried to have our 4D ultrasound, she was very uncooperative and would not show us her face. She showed us her legs, her knees, her hands, her feet and she confirmed to us that she is in fact a little girl. But, we got ZERO pictures of her face. It was very disappointing and it was the first time I was mad at her! Zach didn't want me to be mad at her but I assured him it wouldn't be the last time! It was like she was teasing us because she was playing and wiggling and showing us everything except what we wanted to see. So, I'm hopeful that next week's regular ultrasound will go a little more smoothly.

It's been a fairly quiet week so I don't have a whole lot to say. I'm definitely ready for the weekend and some time away from work. Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to say tonight! Maybe next time I will be more entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved