Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What life is all about!

So over the past weekend, we went to visit our friend Chenin! Her husband was gone and we certainly missed him, but I was so thankful for a chance to catch up with my sweet friend!

It was a quick trip but we still had a blast. Saturday morning we took Ava to a children’s “museum” and she had an absolute ball!

Her favorite part, hands down, was crawling through this tunnel!!IMG_0238 IMG_0241

They also had a water table but Ava wasn’t too fond of wearing the smock so we didn’t stay long b/c she was getting pretty wet. (she looks SO grown up to me here!)IMG_0245

Doing some grocery shopping!
IMG_0253IMG_0256

This is such a fun age. Ava is growing and changing so much every day. Her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds and as sassy as it is, I can’t help but giggle when we ask her something and her response is “NO WAY!” She’s just so funny most days! IMG_0282IMG_0287 I have to end this post with what was one of my proudest parenting moments to date. I will never forget this. Today when I was home for lunch, Zach and Ava were sitting there. As soon as I sat down, Ava looked at me, and folded her hands like we do when we pray and was telling us she wanted to pray! I thought my heart was going to bust out of my chest I was so proud. I almost couldn’t make it through the prayer b/c I was about to cry! It makes me smile now just thinking about it. I absolutely was about to melt! Life is definitely all about good memories from the weekend and sweet moments like today!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the museum was a lot of fun!! I love the popsicle shirt photos - so cute. Also I love that sweet story about her learning to pray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I know how you feel. Sometimes Nathan stops and reminds me that we haven't prayed and Eric has learned to copy and it is so sweet when he folds his hands and makes a pretty decent sign of the cross for a 2 year old! Children learn what they live - you are obviously doing a good job!!! :)

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet that she initiated praying! She is just adorable and looks like she had tons of fun at that water table! I love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved