Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How Ava spent her birthday!

We had a lot of fun celebrating Ava’s birthday on Monday! She woke up and I asked her how old she was and she said “I three!!!” After hearing “I be three on my birthday” we weren’t sure how she’d answer it! :)

Since she was born on a Friday, we’ve gotten to spend her first two birthdays with her all day. This was the first year we had to go to work and school and I was a little bummed but I think she had a good day!

I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and since she was all about candles this year, we stuck one in it! She enjoyed that!IMG_3434 Birthday girl and mommy!IMG_3447

Sassy birthday girl!!!!!! IMG_0682IMG_2639   

I work literally less than a minute from Ava’s school so I took a break and took treats to her class at snack time. Those little kids were all so cute saying thank you for their cookies before they even got them! Ava was sweet and yelled out “thank you for the cookies mommy!” while I was passing them out. So cute.

Excited when mommy got to her school!!!IMG_0685IMG_2643 Her daddy picked her up for school and took her to get a Sonic drink! He had a school function that night that he couldn’t miss so they spent some time together before it. I picked her up from him and we had dinner with my mom.

After her daddy got home, we had a few presents from friends for her to open as well as some cupcakes. She has been so excited about everything birthday this year and it was fun to watch her enthusiasm!!!IMG_3471 Opening up a gift from our sweet friends Kristy, Keira, and Kinley! Thanks girls!!! Can’t wait for her to wear it!!! :)IMG_3481 Birthday girl and daddy!!!IMG_3487 IMG_3493 IMG_3498

I would say this girl had a great 3rd birthday!!! :) This is it for the birthday posts!!!!

Lots of things to update about soon. Of course there is the wedding which will be coming soon. I want to give the bride a chance to post some pictures herself first and she’s on her honeymoon! I will share some photos of the rehearsal and dinner soon, though! I also need to do some updates on Reed. I go to the dr tomorrow and expect to be checked for progress. I’m curious to see if my body is getting us ready. Friday is my baby shower at work so I’m sure there will be pictures from that too! I am hopeful for a very restful weekend after the crazy ones we have had. Hopefully there will be no baby arrival just yet! Hope you are all having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Precious pictures of miss Ava! She looks so excited about it being her birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! That hair is something else!!

    Enjoy the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved