Thursday, May 3, 2012

Six month check up

Last Wednesday I took Reed to his six month check up. Since he was sick around his 4 month check up, his wellness check was delayed and therefore his others have been pushed back some.

He was happy to be spending an afternoon with his mama….IMG_2615IMG_2614

….until he fell asleep!!IMG_2616

While we waited in the room, Reed had fun looking at the baby in the mirror!!IMG_2621IMG_2623IMG_2620IMG_2622

Then he occupied himself by playing with the paper on the table. I think I had to pull a new sheet out about four times. IMG_2627IMG_2629 IMG_2632

Thankfully, we have a healthy baby boy on our hands. He weighs 20 lbs 1 oz, and is 27 3/4 inches long! We also were given the go ahead to give Reed allergy medicine. The poor boy always sounds so stuffy and in the last several days, we’ve really noticed an improvement. We are SO thankful that after such a rough start we have such a healthy little guy on our hands!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Those pictures of him playing with the paper are so absolutely adorable! He has such a great smile and love his little baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little guy. I'm glad I get to see you guys soon. I'm thinking I need a good picture with all my nephews and niece so I can hang it up in my apartment. It's a bit bare when it comes to newer family photos.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved