Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another milestone

So Grant has been trying really hard to roll from his back to his tummy! He has been so close and I’ve been waiting for it to happen.IMG_4500

Last night I was sitting on the floor with Grant. He was like so.IMG_4733

I left to go turn on his bath water and came back to find him like this!!!!IMG_4745

After sitting with him for several minutes, he rolled over in the thirty seconds I was out of the room! Little stinker! So I sat down with him again and waited for a few minutes and he did nothing. I went to turn the bath water off, and came back and he’d rolled over again!!!!! I finally caught him in action and then he did it several more times throughout the night. Doesn’t he look proud of himself above??

My baby is getting so big so fast!!! I can’t believe he’s already doing this. I need time to slow down!

1 comment:

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved