Friday, September 11, 2015

Five on Friday

Holla for Friday!! Is it just me, or has this been the longest short week ever?!?!?! I’m ready for some five on Friday confession edition!

 

1. My friend was texting me last night telling me about her rough day and she said she had put her kids in front of the TV which was parenting at its finest. What was I to do, but try to make her feel better about her parenting by admitting this. Saturday morning Grant woke up to eat at like 5:30. I had so been hoping for a later start to the weekend. So I nursed him and he finished around 6:00. I desperately wanted to go back to sleep. No one else was awake. I confess that I took Grant into the living room, put him in his rock ‘n play, turned on the tv to the Disney channel (for light of course), and went back to bed. Yes, yes. I know I’m obviously in the running for mother of the year.

2. Grant was NOT happy when I woke him up the other evening. I confess that’s probably how I looked when he woke me up that Saturday morning. IMG_4547

3. I can’t believe it’s been 14 years since 09-11-01. I had been in college for just three weeks. I confess that I remember that same feeling of horror whenever I see any footage of that day. I visited NYC six months later and the scene at Ground Zero was one that I’ll never forget.

4. I confess this is my new favorite snack. I loooooooove popcorn and this stuff is awesome!skinny pop 

5. Ava’s birthday is next weekend. I confess that I can’t believe I’ll be mom to a seven year old. When did I get that old and when did she grow up? I swear she was just a baby. I also confess I wish I could stop time right here and just keep my babies this way for longer!

IMG_4633

Ok, friends. Go forth and confess!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, longest week ever for being a short week! Probably cause kids started back to school and I'm dragging! Here's hoping Grant just dozed back off for ya last weekend. Haha, it's all good! Sleep is so precious and I'm still trying to catch up from the sleep deprivation from 12, yes, 12 years ago!! LOL I can't believe Ava will be 7 either, my goodness!! She's so cute. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about the same popcorn today!! Too funny! It is SO good! Hope you have a great weekend and little Grant minds his manners and stays asleep longer than he did last weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved