I’m spilling my confessions this week! Let’s dish.
- I confess that I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that Razorback football starts tomorrow. This is going to be a good year for us… I hope. Woo pig!
- I confess that I’m so amazed at how kind people are. The Jamberry Party for Leslie has already made over $100 for me go use to purchase gift cards for meals for Stephen and the girls! There’s still time to shop if you’d like to help!
- I confess these three give me a run for my money, but they are so cute and make my heart burst with love.
- I confess that last weekend Reed said something in front of a classmate’s parent that embarrassed me beyond belief. The boy’s mom asked me about coming to her son’s birthday party and I said to Reed, “Do you want to go to Birthday Boy’s party at Chuck E. Cheese?” He replied, “Only if I don’t have to play with Birthday Boy. He’s bad to me.” Open me up and swallow me now, Earth.
- I confess that Grant’s cheeks swallow him whole, but that it melts me into a puddle when he smiles like this because he’s happy to see me!
- I confess that Grant reminds me of a baby doll. Haha.
- I confess that last night while Zach was gone to a game I was exercising. Grant woke up and was hungry and I needed about 10 minutes to finish so Ava offered to hold him. I later found three selfies of the three of them on my phone and I confess it made me giggle like crazy!
- I confess that I am soooooooooooooooooo glad we have a three day weekend. I’m looking forward to spending extra time with my family, sleeping a little more, and watching some college football.
- I confess that last night the kids went to bed before Zach got home from his game and I had about an hour and a half of peace and quiet and it was PURE BLISS.
Have a fantastic weekend, friends!