Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nails for Leslie

A little over a year ago, I signed up to be a Jamberry Nails Consultant! Jamberry offers nail wraps with awesome designs that last much longer than nail polish. And they are so easy to apply!

One of my biggest supports when I started this venture was Leslie. She ordered some and tried them and loved them, and she signed up to have a party. Then life happened and we were unable to ever get the time for a party. We talked about it again in December after she had Ainsley and before she got sick. It’s sad for me to log into my work station and see her name in my party list knowing we never got to do that.

So, in her honor, I’m having a memorial party for Leslie. Any proceeds made from this party will go to Stephen and the girls. At this time, I’m not 100% sure if I will give Stephen the money for the girls’ college fund or if I will do something else. I’ve thought about buying them some gift cards for some of the places they like to eat as the meals on their meal train are about to come up, and as a working parent I know how hard it is to get home and get dinner ready in a timely fashion.

I’d love for you to check out my site and try some of this product that Leslie loved. And you know if Leslie loved it, it must be fabulous!

Today is the first day you can shop the new fall catalog and oh my word are there some amazing things that just came out!

How about this Trushine gel enamel system?! It comes with all the things you need to give yourself a gel manicure at home!!! This is going to be a HOT product so I would order fast if this has your name all over it!20330181324_85f99eca8f_z

Jamberry has also upped their lacquer game with so many new colors! I have a long list of colors I want to try! One of the benefits of the Jamberry lacquer is that is free of the harsh chemicals found in so many other polishes. It goes on so smooth and looks so great on your nails. The colors I have I absolutely love and cannot wait to build my collection!

20331716333_e4a28db5a7_z

 

And of course, the wraps! There are so many new designs out for the fall! I cannot wait to snag some of these! The sheets of wraps give you 3-4 manicures and pedicures, and they are buy 3, get 1 free! (excluding collegiate and sorority wraps) There are so many options that you’ll probably end up like me with a list of over 50 you want!20723341429_009b4e2c88_z 20287512404_6943d988ed_z 

I think this is my newest favorite! Can y’all see that gorgeous confetti on the taupe background? it’s red, gold and silver and these are gorgeous! I PROMISE you’ll be seeing these on my nails!20289081673_cd8a817a61_z  

It had been months since I’d worn any on my fingers, but I put some on over the weekend. I had forgotten how much I love these!IMG_4046

You can shop the party for Leslie here: http://sarahe825.jamberry.com/party/?uid=cf4f0912-6666-416a-a894-2edc74f9f2ed

Also, if you think you would like to host a party, use this party as the referring party, and for every party booked off this one, I will donate 30% of those party’s commissions to Stephen and the girls also. This is not to be confused with my party – 100% of my earnings will go to Stephen and the girls. The 30% will be for any subsequent parties. I have felt so helpless since Leslie died and this is a tangible way I can help.

Let me know if you have any questions I can help you answer! Give these a try and wear them in honor of Leslie! Thank you for your love, support, prayers, and generosity!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I will definitely purchase. I have never used Jamberry before, but I'm open to trying it!
    Regarding support for Stephen and the girls, I had sent an email to Kelly at Kelly's Korner about wanting to do more than I have already. I do Shrimp & Grits Kids and would love to do an online party for Leslie. All my commissions would be given to Stephen and the girls and could be used for the college fund or however the family sees fit. Also, I will donate all of the store credit given for the party to them as well so the girls can get some new clothes as they get bigger. I haven't heard back from Kelly, but I know she's crazy busy! Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like. I followed Leslie's blog for years and was devastated to learn that she had passed away. I supported the Riffraff shopping day and would love to help more.

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved