Sunday, October 17, 2010

Super Saturday!!

Hi! Did you have a nice weekend? We sure did! We sure are exhausted though! Sadly we spent most of Saturday apart. Zach had to take his kids to a contest so Ava and I were without him.

We started our day off with breakfast at “Chick-flay”! ava at breakfast

After that, we headed about 20 minutes away to watch Zach’s group perform! Ava was more interested in playing in the bleachers!!IMG_1497 After watching them, Zach had to stay there most of the day. Ava and I hopped back in the car and headed to our next destination. A family at our church has land down in the country about an hour away from us. Each year, they have a big bash down there. My parents and their friends always go and camp, and Ava and I headed down for the day. Ava had an absolute ball!!

Her buddy for the day – Aunt “Snephanie"IMG_1529

She LOVED the water and the rocks IMG_1534 IMG_1535

They had a bingo game in the barn and my dad stayed back with Ava while the rest of us played for prizes! He got smart and just moved his chair to the water where they played for about an hour!IMG_1536

Another activity they have is a hay ride! Ava was excited to take a ride with the tractor, even if she doesn’t look it!IMG_1546

After the hay ride, they had goodies and candy spread out for the kids to “hunt”!IMG_1552

We had such a fun time – the only thing that would have made it better was if Zach could have gone with us. Ava has already said she wants to go back next year!!!momandavaondock

While we were there, my brother and his girlfriend gave Ava some pumpkins they carved for her. I took some pictures of her this afternoon with her Mickey and Minnie pumpkins!IMG_1558IMG_1565 This was after she lost hold of her pumpkin and it rolled away from her! :) She thought it was funny!IMG_1568IMG_1572 

I hope everyone else had a great weekend too! Don’t forget about my giveaway – you still have time to enter!!! Go here to do so!!!

Have a great week!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a great weekend! I just love those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I see my brother and the back of his wife's head on the hay ride! LOL

    Great job on the Mickey and Minnie pumpkins! I am impressed!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend!! Love those pumpkins. :) I bet Ava did too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Those pumpkins are AWESOME!! My kids would love them. We are carving a pumpkin tomorrow night :) My first time ever - isn't that crazy?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your brother's girlfriend the one he met from Kelly's blog? You need to post some pictures and details - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from Central Arkansas! you have a beautiful family!!! Love the pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved