Saturday, June 4, 2011

We’re having a baby BOY!!!!

We found out yesterday afternoon that we are having a healthy, beautiful baby BOY!!!!!!!!! Our Intelligender test was correct! I hate to cover up his face but do it for safety!

IMG

We are so excited for this new addition to our family! We feel so blessed that we have a daughter and will now have a son as well. God is SO good!

As of now, baby boy doesn’t have a name but we’re working on it! Hopefully we will be able to figure it out soon!

Here are Ava and I before my appointment yesterday! IMG_2264 She kept asking when we could see the baby. She watched at first but got at little bored as we had to wait while they checked everything! I’m so glad she got to go with us!

Thanks to everyone for sharing our excitement and for the prayers! We are so thrilled and can’t wait to meet our sweet boy in October!!

5 comments:

  1. Soo exciting!!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! I can't put into words what it is like to have a mommy-son bond (much like I can't put into words the mommy-daughter one!). CONGRATS on a healthy baby BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! :) Pretty sure I saw you at the local frozen yougart place on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved