My introduction to Confessional Friday is actually a confession: I have no clue what to blog about these days. None. Zip. Zero. So, having confessions is actually a good way to do it. You can link up with Leslie and make your confessions too.
- This is the first full week of work I’ve worked in three weeks and I.AM.POOPED!
- I’m not even sure I have more than two confessions. ha.
- I confess that Wednesday night, Ava went to sleep after I did. Mother of year for sure.
- I confess that the amount of
crapstuff we have to take for a night away is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!
- I confess that I can’t stop thinking about our beach vacation. So what that it’s not until summer. It’s gonna pull me through til then!
- I confess that this week was our first week back to gymnastics and dance – and that I didn’t miss it at all over the break.
- I confess that even my confessions are boring right now.
- I confess that I have been spending more time reading and I love that. I really enjoy reading. Downside? I’m staying up waaaaaaaay too late.
- I confess that we watched two seasons of Parenthood in two weeks. Granted, one of the weeks was after my surgery and we had A LOT of down time. We’re really enjoying it. Suggestions on series to watch after we catch up?
- I confess I really hope to get my blogging mojo back soon.
Have a happy weekend!!!!