Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Reed is thankful..

Last week I walked into Reed’s classroom to drop him off and saw all the kids’ handprints hanging from their show off wire. I asked Reed where his was and they told me that they were making them into turkeys and had asked them what they were thankful for. As I’m looking at all the handprints, most of the kids papers had that they were thankful for mommy and/or daddy. Reed’s?

IMG_3605

His teacher told me they didn’t quite get what thankful meant so they were asking them what their favorite thing was. I’ve asked Reed several times what he is thankful for and every time, it’s cookies! :) At least he’s honest, right???

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling Andrew's response would be something similar! LOL

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved