Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Surprise!!!!

Friday is Zach’s 30th birthday. I’ve known for a while that I wanted to have some sort of surprise party for him, but I truly had no idea what to do or where to have it. A couple of weeks ago, we ate dinner at one of our favorite Mexican places and I noticed a sign that said “party room”. I made him take the kids out to the car so I could pay and inquire about the room!

Once I figured that out, the rest was easy! We surprised him this past Saturday. His parents and grandma came in, my parents came in, and several other friends came! The best part? He didn’t have a clue!!!!!!! Usually I cannot surprise him at all – he always guesses his gifts and I was so hopeful that I could pull this off without him knowing. And I did!!!!

IMG_6948IMG_6946IMG_6950

Reed ate pretty much an entire bowl of cheese dip and salsa. He just kept shoveling it in!  IMG_0524IMG_6977 IMG_6972IMG_6976

I was so excited to get to do this for Zach. He works so hard for us and does so much, and I often feel like he inadvertently gets overlooked. He doesn’t like a lot of fanfare over himself but I definitely think 30 is a time to celebrate!! If you’ve never had a surprise party for someone, I highly recommend it – it’s so fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great, you get major wife points! Seeing these pictures brings back memories for me too because we had our rehearsal dinner in a place so similar-a lovely Mexican restaurant with a party room, ha! I love that he was actually surprised too! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pulled it off well! Happy Birthday Zach!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved