It’s been a while since I’ve linked up with A Blonde Ambition and done some Friday confessing. So, here goes!
- I’m taking this afternoon off from work and I’m so excited to have some extra time for fun. I’m going to take the kids to visit one of my dear friends, and then after that we are stopping in to see our sweet little niece!
- I confess that sick kids are no fun. I got a call Tuesday that Reed was running fever at school and that he was saying his ear hurt on the inside. I went to get him and he was so out of it I couldn’t even wake him up. He looked so sad and pitiful. We made a quick trip to the walk in clinic where they said he had the beginnings of an ear infection.
- I confess that I have a new obsession: JAMBERRY!!! Have you heard of them? It’s a company that makes nail wraps. You apply them to your nails and don’t have to wait for drying, no smudging and they don’t chip!!! They last up to two weeks on your fingers and longer on your toes. And there are OVER 300 designs!!! To say I’m obsessed is an understatement. In fact, I’ve signed up to be an Independent Consultant and I can’t wait to get this business off the ground and running. Check out my site by clicking on Jamberry. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them!
- They also make nail wraps for little girls, and I have a daughter who has quickly become a Jamberry enthusiast! She keeps talking about how we can sell them!!!
- I confess that when Reed when back to school yesterday, I came out to find Zach had gotten him dressed – which was great, only that he dressed him in the exact same clothes he wore on Tuesday! Zach didn’t seem to be worried and as a friend pointed out, at least we were caught up on laundry! ha!
- I confess that I am loving my minivan. Seriously. I don’t care if it’s not cool. It’s an amazing car!
- I confess that if Reed doesn’t stop waking up every single morning at 4:30 or 5:30, I may start making him sleep outside. Ok, not really, but I am tempted.
- I confess that I plan to consume some adult beverages this weekend. It’s been a long week at work and I’m looking forward to some relaxing!
That’s all I’ve got for today! See you back soon!