Baby girl, this is a hard day. While we are excited to celebrate you, it’s painful and just downright not fair that your momma isn’t here for this day. For the past couple of weeks, every time I’ve thought about your birthday, it’s made me cry. You truly are a MIRACLE, Ainsley, and we are so glad you are here.
You are one year old and you are full of spunk!!!!! Here’s what we know about you at one:
- You are jabbering away and can say many words, including momma and dada, no, sorry, bye, uhoh
- You are walking with assistance and will be off and running any day.
- You are a speed demon with crawling.
- You can find anything on the floor and put it in your mouth in a nanosecond. Aunt Sarah forgot what it’s like with a little crawler around but you reminded me VERY fast when you visited my house.
- You are very adventurous and are a bit daring.
- You adore your daddy and big sister.
- You will NOT hold your bottle and it drives your daddy absolutely crazy.
- You love to climb.
- When your daddy tells you no, you look at him and smile.
We are looking forward to celebrating you this weekend, sweet girl! You are SO loved!