Let's see what you're up to!
- You have mastered your sitting up - you are a pro now!
- You got your first and second tooth between six and seven months!
- You are babbling and making noises that sound like words.
- You had your first ear infection and we had no clue you were even feeling badly.
- You probably weigh around 18 lbs. You are in 6-9 month clothes and wear size 2 diapers.
- You started playing so much more this past month. You play hard at school and are exhausted when you get home. Some nights you have to take a nap before bedtime.
- You typically sleep 11-12 hours each night.
- You are pushing up on all fours and can scoot backwards.
- You love playing in your jumper.
- You are eating 3 meals of solid foods and have 5 servings of milk each day. We nurse in the morning and at night and you have bottles while at school. You typically eat 6oz every 3 hours.
- You love to grab at people's face.
- You smile at almost everyone that talks to you and are still such a pleasant, easy-going baby!
- You love your siblings and enjoy watching them as the play around you.
- You LOVE bath time. You love splashing and enjoying the warm water. If you are upset or fussy, you calm down immediately when we put you in the bath.
- You still suck your fingers, but maybe not quite as much. You do like to stick them in your mouth while you are eating and it makes a huge mess!
You have grown leaps and bounds this month and I know you will from each month here on out. We are so grateful for you and love watching you grow! Can't wait to see what the next month holds for you, baby boy!