Monday, December 7, 2015

Catcing up

Well. Time is just disappearing at warp speed and we are BUSY BUSY so I haven’t had much time to write up. I have a few things I want to share, so I’ll attempt to catch up fairly quickly. The rest of December looks as though it will be just as busy as the first week has been so I’ll probably be posting somewhat infrequently.

So, last time I wrote, I left off at our anniversary. Ava was intent on making us breakfast in bed, which she did all on her own. It was incredibly sweet. She also wrote us a card and put 22 cents in it and told us we had to share it. ha! She also recorded us opening the card! :)IMG_8190

That night, we got a sitter that night and went out to dinner. We had a good time taking some time to stop and celebrate us.IMG_8217

I totally flaked and took ONE picture on Thanksgiving. One. And it was this:IMG_8221

On Thanksgiving night, I went Black Friday shopping for the first time ever. I met up with my friend Brockette and we hit a few stores. I had so much fun with her and we managed to snag some amazing deals!

On Friday, Stephen and the girls stopped by to watch the Razorbacks. They may not have looked it, but the girls had fun playing with our toys. Caroline asked to come back the next day! :)IMG_8385 IMG_8418 

It rained from Thanksgiving night until the next Monday so we had lots of inside time and had to get creative with ways to pass the time.

We played lots of games.IMG_8503

We watched movies.IMG_8428 

I made up a silly game that made them take steps forward and back to see who could reach me first. Like, if you have blue on your underwear, take a step forward. They thought it was HILARIOUS.IMG_8448

While the rain went on for days, it came at the perfect time. We were able to stay home, stay cozy, and be lazy. It was a great holiday break!

Now, we’ve moved on to Christmas. How cute are these three?IMG_8502

I can’t believe I have three kids sitting in front of the tree this year!!!!!

1 comment:

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved