Monday, March 15, 2010

LOVE this voice!

I have been trying FORever to get some video of Ava talking. I never want to forget the way she says some things. She finally didn’t clam up or run away from me the other night! I apologize for the two videos but we were driving and sitting in the car and she was easily distracted and not necessarily looking so she was a little hard to hear.



This kid pretty much makes my heart burst with love! Hope you enjoyed her sweet little voice as much as I do!!!

4 comments:

  1. love love love LOVE that voice!!!! got tears in my eyes, mom. she's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is so so so so precious! LOVE that girl of your, and you too!!!

    p.s. Im going to get you one of these days on words w/ friends! I am always so excited to see you pop up:) I hope you are having a great day and week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhhhh I finally got to watch these - how adorable is she?!! i love her little words; so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved