Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

That’s a sigh of contentment! I’m lucky enough to work for a company that believes Good Friday is just as important as Christmas and gives us the day off for religious reasons and to spend extra time with our families! And I’m super excited about having tomorrow off!

We went to church tonight for the Holy Thursday service. Ava was slightly cranky as it was around her dinner time. We tried to hold her over with some snacks. We had dinner afterwards and then came home. Ava got super goofy when we got home and instead of getting her bath, she wanted to play on the couch. IMG_0841 IMG_0848 IMG_0849

This one makes me laugh!!!IMG_0856 They’ve been playing outside so much at school lately and with the temperatures being warmer this week, her little cheeks and arms are getting a little color to them. So cute!

I had a first this week! I had my first blogging “blind date”! ha! We joked that was what it felt like at least!sarahandsarah This is Sarah from Life {Sweet} Life!! (the lady who took the picture didn’t let us know that the sun was blocking my face and made me look like a ghost!) Sarah lives about 25 minutes from me and was so sweet to come and have lunch with me this week! She was so genuinely nice from the moment she sat down – it felt like we’d been friends for years! We talked nonstop for over an hour and could have gone much longer if I hadn’t had to get back to work!  Sarah and her hubby are getting ready to have a miracle baby boy – her story is amazing and is truly a testament of how nothing is too great for God! Thanks again for meeting me, Sarah – it was such a blast!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3

5 comments:

  1. I'm already missing my email buddy!!! However, I'm very glad you had the day off. :) I LOVE these images of Ava... so very cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of Ava...I can't wait to meet her sometime! And I'm so glad we got to meet up...it was so fun and you're right, I think we could've talked all day! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava is so cute! Looks like she has a great personality! Hope all is well with you = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava looks adorable and sooo grown up.

    Sorry I have not been a good blogging buddy...see my small update.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved