Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Psalm 107:1

On this Thanksgiving Eve, I wanted to just take a moment to share some of the things I am thankful for in my life. I don’t know that there is enough time in the day to list ALL of the things that I have to be thankful for. It amazes me at the things we have and the ways we’ve been blessed. I believe that EVERYTHING we have, everything that is ours, is from the Lord.

I am thankful for our Lord, who loves me, gives me hope, and is my source of strength. His abundance and goodness overflows, and because of Him, I have these MANY things for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for this man: my best friend, my confidante, my partner, and my love. Because of him, my days are filled with happiness and love. I’m so thankful that on Sunday we will be celebrating six years of marriage. I pray we have so, so many more.IMG_6459

I am thankful for this girl who made me a mom. Life with her is more fun, more adventurous, more lively, and more exciting! Words cannot do justice to convey just how much joy she brings to my life.IMG_0002

I am thankful for my precious son. His life began in such a scary way and for a few hours, we didn’t know what the outcome would be. His life is so precious to us and I can’t imagine not having him here. His belly laugh is my favorite sound and his big grin is my favorite sight. IMG_0009

I am thankful for our families. We have so much support from our families and so many people don’t have that. We are surrounded by love and I don’t take that for granted.

I am so very thankful for our jobs. In such hard times, we are both SO blessed with good, stable jobs; jobs that provide us health insurance, security, and so many other things.

I am thankful for our house, which I often say we have outgrown, which means I’m thankful for the so many things we have, but that we don’t need.

I am thankful for friends. I’m thankful that there are people in this world who CHOOSE to be in my life and allow me to be in theirs. My friends mean so much to me and I know that these special people are blessings sent by God.

I am thankful for the life we are able to provide for our kids. I pray we can teach them how very blessed they are and how to share their blessings with those who are less fortunate.

I was reminded again this week of the wonderful way the Lord provides for us. The blessings flow always and I’m so humbled and so grateful that He pours blessings out on us. We are so undeserving of his faithful gifts, and just praise His name for the many, many gifts.

I pray that each of you is blessed immeasurably this holiday season and throughout the next year.

1 comment:

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved