I’ve had a little bit of writer’s block these days. I’m also incredibly busy at work right now and just don’t want to take the time to sit down in front of my computer and blog after the kids are down for the night.
Seeing as how it’s Confessional Friday at A Blonde Ambition Blog, I thought I could muster out a post tonight. Plus, Leslie made a list of topics to confess about!!!!! Talk about easy!
Today’s topic is confessing random facts about myself. So, without further adieu, I confess:
* that I am turning 30 in two months. So far the thought of this doesn’t bother me. Hope that doesn’t change!
* that I cannot leave dirty dishes in the sink.
* that I am 26 days away from being 1 year diet coke free!!
* that I cannot start a movie or a tv series in the middle. I have to start from the beginning or I won’t watch it. I don’t like not knowing what’s going on and why.
* that I take a glass of water to put my bed every night. The glass is always full. I RARELY drink all, or even a little, but I like it for in case I wake up and need it, which I do like 6 times a year.
* I don’t really like beer. Give me wine, fruity drinks, etc, but I just don’t much like beer.
* I wait in the driveway to make sure the garage door goes down, but still look over my shoulder at least once to double check. Sometimes I get to the end of the street and can’t remember if I checked, so I go around the block to make sure it’s down.
* I drove my friend’s van the other night and I am itching to get one. I never really thought I would want a van, but I do.
* that I get a little bit giddy on Thursday nights. Knowing I have one day of work left in the week and two whole days to myself makes me happy, happy, happy!
And that’s all I’ve got today! Do YOU have anything to confess?!
Have a happy weekend, friends!