Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun day off of work and school!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to all of those who offered car seat advice. I appreciate it and have more of an idea of what we're going to get. It wouldn't be so hard if I wasn't so indecisive!

Now, on to our great day! One of the things I'm very grateful for is that my office is closed on Good Friday! I have very much been looking forward to this day off. Unfortunately the day started WAY too early, when Miss Ava decided that she was done sleeping at 5:45! So, our day started then. I got a few things done around the house and at 8:00, this is where we were:


Two notes about this picture: 1) She's finally growing some hair!! 2) We had to lower her mattress this week as she decided it was time to pull up in the crib. And this is how she greeted me when she woke up:


After her nap, I had an appointment to get my hair cut, so I left Ava with my sister. When I got done, Ava had just gone to sleep, so I made our Wal-mart run baby free. I then went to go get her and we headed home to do some work and nap. I was putting laundry in the dryer when I heard Ava struggling and went back to find this:



(Look at that mischevious face)

After our Good Friday church service, we went to eat dinner. Ava passed out in her car seat and was then in a great mood when she got home and ready for her bath.


I love this picture - she looks like she's lounging in a raft and should be floating in the pool!!

I LOVED getting this day off with my baby! If only these days happened more often!!

2 comments:

  1. that bath tub pic is priceless!

    she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh...that bathtub picture is soooo cute!! and i also love the picture of her stuck in her playgym...so funny! what a cutie pie, sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved