Tuesday, April 14, 2009

K-Bug Designs and Jen Gets Fancy

I just wanted to share some great sites you should check out!

I went to college with Amanda and her items are inspired by her little sweetheart, Kenley! I looked for this headband Ava is wearing at our specialty baby store and they didn't have any of the color I wanted. I checked back with them two weeks later and they still didn't have any! I wanted one for Easter and saw that Amanda had some in her store! I contacted her and had it two days later! Such quick service and cute items - go check her out!!


Jen Gets Fancy
Love my new blog look?? I do too! Seriously, go see Jen! Click on her button below and you can see some other samples of her work and the design kits she can use to liven up your blog! She is super fast and the results are amazing!! You will NOT be disappointed!!


Thanks to both of you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you girl......you are the best. And little Ava looked beautiful for Easter (like always). Thanks for posting pictures so I could see. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved