Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Splish-splash and Easter dress

Ava really loves her bath time. Last night Zach taught her to splash, and she is enjoying it tremendously! I guess from now on he's going to be the one cleaning up!



And on another note, I'm also so excited about getting to dress Ava up for her first Easter this weekend! Here is her sweet little dress:


One of my aunts gave me this at one of my baby showers last summer and I'm thrilled it actually fits Ava for this occasion! It's perfect! I can't wait to have her in it with her little sweater and bow! Too bad it is supposed to rain on Sunday!!

8 comments:

  1. just wait til she is in the huge bathtub FULL of water and decides to splash all of the water onto the floor...and you....and the walls...and the ceiling.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, man! I hadn't checked the forecast yet, but I bummed it's supposed to rain!

    Also, a little part of me wondered if, when I scrolled down, I'd see the dress I bought for Caroline for Easter! It seems we have such similar taste! :) And it's impeccable taste, at that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness---- THat dress is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is going to look wonderful on her! And her new bow will look perfect! Can't wait to see how she looks!! - Iva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! Her Easter dress is beautiful!! Can't wait to see the pics...isn't it fun that this will be their first Easter?!? We are staying in OKC so it will be a little weird for us not being "home" for Easter Mass.

    And we LOVED watching the video. Kate says..."more videos please!!"

    Happy Easter to you and your family. Thank you so much for the VERY sweet comments today. You are a dear and I hope I live up to even half of what you said...ha. REally, thank you...it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Smocked dresses are adorable! Maybe someday I'll have a daughter to wear one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Easter dress! I love it! Can't wait to see pictures of Ava in it!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved