Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reed Funnies

Today I’m sharing just a couple of things about Reed that make me laugh.

Reed really likes bananas. And the way he says it is HILARIOUS. I finally got him to say it on video the other day.I know it doesn't really SOUND like banana, but he says the EXACT same way every time. In fact, this morning he saw Ava eating a banana for breakfast and ran into the kitchen yelling this!



Over the weekend, Ava brought home a jack-in-the-box from school. (it was at this point I realized we didn’t have one and I really couldn’t believe it). Anyway, she kept showing Reed and he would laugh and giggle. So then I brought it up close to him and he FLIPPED. OUT. He was terrified. I tried to show him it was okay and tried to make him touch it and he absolutely lost it. While it was sad for him, it was hilarious. I couldn’t stop laughing. The next day, he brought it to me b/c he was frustrated that he couldn’t get it open. So I opened it for him and he lost it again. SOOOOO funny!

IMG_9856

Oh, how this kid makes me laugh!!! Love him!

1 comment:

  1. Omgsh,, this is hilarious!!!! Bryar says something just like that. There are a few things that he really tries to say and says it the same way every time. This is a fun stage they are in!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved