You are such a sassy little girl, and we love you so! You are not my baby girl, but I love you as much as I love my own babies. I could never take the place of your momma, nor would I try, but I want to record a few things for you because I’m not sure your daddy will think about these things!
At two you years old:
- You love to say NO!
- Your vocabulary has taken off in the last two months.
- You LOVE Mickey Mouse.
- You don’t like it when Nana or Hamaw hold Ainsley. Anyone else and you could care less, but you pitch a fit when those two have your sister.
- You think you are as big as your older cousins and it’s cute to watch you play with them.
- You love to eat and will try almost anything.
- You enjoy running across your couch and it drives your daddy crazy!
- You love being outside.
- Your daddy told me this story about you last week: At your daycare, when they don’t want you to do something they tell you they don’t like that. It was naptime and you were bouncing on a horse and they said, “Caroline, we don’t like that.” And you said “Caroline likes that!” Love your spunky, sister!
Sweet angel girl, we have so many prayers for you, and hope that we can somehow shield you from the pain we all feel now missing your momma. We are always going to be here for you and can’t wait to see you grow this next year!