Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another BIG milestone

I thought this warranted its own post. As if being sick, wasn't enough to contend with, something else has been making Ava super clingy, fussy, and cranky. Obviously we attributed this to her feeling bad. But, to make her feel even worse...



She got her first tooth!


We had been wondering if this would be coming soon, due to the increased drool we've been seeing. However, we thought we still had a little time. I had felt her mouth a couple of days ago and not felt anything, and Zach called me on my way to Fayetteville yesterday to ask me if I knew she had a tooth! Nope, sure didn't! It has broken through the gum, but just barely. I tried to get a picture of it but it's a little hard to see. I am sure going to miss those gummy smiles! I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! That girl's advanced! :)

    No teeth here, yet. But I was talking to Sheri Fuhrman from church, and she says Eric (their 10 month old) still doesn't have any!! Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Ava is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

The Edwards Family

The Edwards Family
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

 


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Influenster

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved